!!!!$100,000 A POP!!!

robberbaron4u
This topic is 2684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rumour has it on the west coast that Robert Sepulveda, Jr, a/k/a Prince Charmin', is offering sperm donation services to select women of substance; the rack rate for the lad's stud services is, reportedly, $100,000. You have to give the man credit for exploiting every asset he possesses for material gain.

Prospective, vetted clients receive, as a gift, Rob's glossy 2017 photo calendar featuring, of course, Prince Charming himself. Too, he has espoused the cause of fellow "sexual workers"; unfortunately, by their postings to sundry websites, a number of these workers find his advocacy more self-serving than heartfelt, and, apparently, there is a non-profit, set up by Sepulveda, to which you can make a donation.

Prospective, vetted clients receive, as a gift, Rob's glossy 2017 photo calendar featuring, of course, Prince Charming himself. Too, he has espoused the cause of fellow "sexual workers"; unfortunately, by their postings to sundry websites, a number of these workers find his advocacy more self-serving than heartfelt, and, apparently, there is a non-profit, set up by Sepulveda, to which you can make a donation.

With all due respect to you master Robber, I am not sure WHY we are even still talking about this person ? What became of his selected "lady in waiting" ? Was it all a ruse ? :p

Not a ruse, but a promotion; the "lady in waiting" was ordered from central casting. The promotion evidences Rob's desirability with men AND women, a true-to-life romantic possessed of matinee idol good looks, and, sexually, a legend in his own time behind closed doors. Your check in the amount of $49.95 + shipping is not in the mail for Rob's calendar "RENTED"??? The calendar is autographed by Prince Charmin' himself and features "never before seen" photographs of Rob. Proceeds from the sale the calendar go to his new charitable entity, The Sex Workers' Project, www.sexworkersproject.org.

Not a ruse, but a promotion; the "lady in waiting" was ordered from central casting. The promotion evidences Rob's desirability with men AND women, a true-to-life romantic possessed of matinee idol good looks, and, sexually, a legend in his own time behind closed doors. Your check in the amount of $49.95 + shipping is not in the mail for Rob's calendar "RENTED"??? The calendar is autographed by Prince Charmin' himself and features "never before seen" photographs of Rob. Proceeds from the sale the calendar go to his new charitable entity, The Sex Workers' Project, www.sexworkersproject.org.

Nah, I got a FREE calendar from my bank. Thank you.

Rumour has it on the west coast that Robert Sepulveda, Jr, a/k/a Prince Charmin', is offering sperm donation services to select women of substance; the rack rate for the lad's stud services is, reportedly, $100,000. You have to give the man credit for exploiting every asset he possesses for material gain.

Who? Isnt he the guy who mops up the set after Good Morning Albania?

I'm reminded of a purported interchange between George Bernard Shaw and a beautiful woman. The latter said to the former, "Just think, if we had children they'd have my looks and your brains." Shaw replied, "But madame, what if they had my looks and your brains?" Genes are a funny thing.

Archived