Atlantic City - Ocean House

jake1973
This topic is 2651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"No frills rooms" = old, shabby with roaches.

It kinda reminds me of the Bates house..... chances are jake, you will end up being the ONLY one there, considering the allure of AC these days. But good luck with those anatomically correct showers, which I would imagine are fitted for "douching" ?

Anybody ever stay at the Ocean House in AC? It is described as a clothing-optional guest house. I'd love to end up the only one naked with a few admiring older dudes checking me out.

No photos, super low rates, a small distant image of the home and a crappy website. No thanks.

Anybody ever stay at the Ocean House in AC? It is described as a clothing-optional guest house. I'd love to end up the only one naked with a few admiring older dudes checking me out.

It is actually more of a boarding house than a hotel - If you wanna come crash on the beach for a couple of days and

do not want to spend a lot of money -- This is the place. Cute guys in the summer doing exactly that!

It is actually more of a boarding house than a hotel - If you wanna come crash on the beach for a couple of days and

do not want to spend a lot of money -- This is the place. Cute guys in the summer doing exactly that!

Cool well i have to be in town for one night and thought it could be fun. It's not season yet so it may be dead, IDK, but at that price even if it sucks I'll get over it.

Archived