Desperate Housewives

stripfan
This topic is 6980 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I like the show too! I do miss hunky John, tho. btw - Brie's son is Andrew, I think - and he seems to be a jerk, most of the time.

I did appreciate that John's roommate (can't remember his name) DID turn out to be gay. And the scene of Susan stumbling away from the pool, across the lounge chairs, etc., was hysterical. I thought she was going to fall in the pool!

Hope this new plotline goes somewhere!

The New Gardener is definitely Hot. Very Sexy Guy...Probably playing younger than he is..BUT A Definite "BlndBlue" Sexy Moving Bod. I am waiting to see MaMa's reaction, when she finds out? But MaMa usually does and thinks opposite of what you think she would! What's up with the Mother-In-Law Jr. hit with the car? I guess that storyline came and went? Season over soon, so alot to be left unanswered til next Season! As long as they don't pull a Soprano, Next Season in a Year and a Half! I think by now everyone has forgotten they have some Soprano's Episodes left, Right? :+ :+ :+

As

>long as they don't pull a Soprano, Next Season in a Year and a

>Half! I think by now everyone has forgotten they have some

>Soprano's Episodes left, Right? :+ :+ :+

So right about the Soprano's...whats to remember when a "season" is like 8 episodes. I've cancelled my HBO and joined Netflix. x(

Didn't Sex and the City pull that bullshit first? AND THEN have the audacity to sell the DVD sets as Season 6: Part I and Season 6: Part II? Bastards, but I digress...

SO FUCKING HOT. I swear I had to go into my rolodex to find a boy that looked like "Jason?" whatever new gardner boy's name is to fuck because I was just transfixed.

As for Brie's reaction, well we saw how she felt about her "straight" son having sex and possibly producing an early heir, this should be a laugh. Can we make criminal neighbor Mike gay too and have him be their mentor....ok, now I need to go jerk off :)

And finally, perhaps this is just the adamant believer of Kinsey's theory in me but if Gabrielle kissed ME like that I would have thrown wood. Of course, I'm 20 so seeing the Washington Monument gives me wood.

And I'm done. (Sorry sitting in Las Vegas airport and had quad-tall-nonfat-cap) Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As Long as the writers don't turn this around, and deceide Gabrielle should turn her New Gardner Straight! BUT I think they got that out of the way right away, with their Mutual LIP LOCK not doing anything for the BlndBlue Hottie! He def knows how to play Sexy! Other than another "Secret" floating around Wisteria Lane, I doubt the Gay Guys will have much screen time in the future! Don't be surprised if they Leave town together, for either Chelsea in NYC OR WEHO in CA, in the very near future! We all know how they could pay their Rent! LOL :+ :+ :+

I think the new gardener's name is Justin and Brie (Bree)'s son is Andrew. The two of them just don't seem like a lasting anything to me, but then I'm an old fart and don't really know how twenty-somethings or teenie-weenies think any more. But agree that the reaction of Terri Hatcher (what is her Wisteria Lane name??) was very, very funny.

Unresolved plot lines?? This show is LOADED with them---there's the comatose mother-in-law; Mrs. Huber; Mrs. Huber's sister; ad nauseum. I have a hard time remembering all the characters and their names, let alone the plot line :))

>SO FUCKING HOT. I swear I had to go into my rolodex to find a

>boy that looked like "Jason?" whatever new gardner boy's name

>is to fuck because I was just transfixed.

>

>As for Brie's reaction, well we saw how she felt about her

>"straight" son having sex and possibly producing an early

>heir, this should be a laugh. Can we make criminal neighbor

>Mike gay too and have him be their mentor....ok, now I need to

>go jerk off :)

the thought of John and his roommate getting it on will give some nice j/o fantasies!!!

>

>And finally, perhaps this is just the adamant believer of

>Kinsey's theory in me but if Gabrielle kissed ME like that I

>would have thrown wood. Of course, I'm 20 so seeing the

>Washington Monument gives me wood.

>

LOL...Gabrielle should be the litmus test for any gayboi that is straddling the fence :D

Here was the closing narrative from DH on Sunday, courtesy of an email friend. I think it was a nice way to end that episode:

"Each new day brings with it a new set of lies, the worst, are the ones we tell ourselves before we fall asleep. We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy, or he's happy. That we can change, or that he will change his mind. We pursuade ourselves that we can live with our sins, or that we can live without him. Yes, each nite before we fall asleep, we lie to ourselves, in desperate, desperate hope, that come morning, it will all be true."

Guest bighugbearphx

FYI, Justin is played by 23 year old straight actor Ryan Carnes, who also turned some heads as Marc in the current gay film festival favorite "Eating Out." In an article in the current Genre, Ryan says he had no problem with the full-frontal scene he has in "Eating Out", nor the threesome he is in with two other guys. He'll continue to be seen occasionally in "Desperate Housewives," and also has a part-time ongoing role in "General Hospital."

HE IS SO FUCKING STUNNING...and his character is so sweet...and Andrew is such a jerk.

I almost wore my TiVo out replaying the scene where he is mowing the lawn without a shirt...m'm, m'm, good!

FYI, his name is Ryan Carnes and he is in the movie "Eating Out"

http://www.gayhomes.net/rickandsteve/eatingout/index.html

and this is what the Eating Out website says about him:

(Marc) Ryan Carnes was born and raised in Pittsfield, IL, a small, rural community of 4,300. After dedicating the better part of his formative years to sports, music, and academia, Ryan finally found the thespian within. With the encouragement of his current manager Jon Simmons, he made the giant leap to Los Angeles.

Since then, Ryan has dedicated himself to studying his craft and pursuing his dream to be a working actor. Though this was a daring first role to accept, he looked at it as something that could only make him a more committed actor. Besides, once you've done frontal nudity, hey, what else is there to hide? Since the making of EATING OUT, Ryan has worked both commercially and theatrically--most recently as the already-graduated boyfriend of a high school senior in ANDERSON'S CROSS. An accomplished drummer for 15 years, Ryan also writes lyrics and is currently collaborating with several other musicians on their first project.

Ryan can now be seen regularly on GENERAL HOSPITAL and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES.

• 1 month later...

Archived