411 on Justin Stone/College Dom

handiacefailure
This topic is 2695 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone here meet Justin Stone from NYC and Ohio?

https://rentmen.com/alphadom

I think he goes to college in Ohio and isn't that from me. He says he's coming back my way in another month and I'm into a lot of the stuff he mentions in his profile and he's my type but I'm a little skeptical of someone that is only 21 and claims to be "very experienced" in kink. He has good reviews on daddy but only one of them is a multi reviewer and I'm skeptical of one time reviewers.

Anyone here meet Justin Stone from NYC and Ohio?

https://rentmen.com/alphadom

I think he goes to college in Ohio and isn't that from me. He says he's coming back my way in another month and I'm into a lot of the stuff he mentions in his profile and he's my type but I'm a little skeptical of someone that is only 21 and claims to be "very experienced" in kink. He has good reviews on daddy but only one of them is a multi reviewer and I'm skeptical of one time reviewers.

It must be difficult (though not impossible) to be a convincing dominant fetish top when one is cute, blond and 21. He looks so friendly! Basically, I like what I see--a lot. I'm just not into his specialty.

An old friend was a big, bearded, barrel chested, tattooed leather man. Sweetest and funniest man alive. He introduced me to the leather scene where I did not really fit. Took me in NYC to the Mineshaft--that clicked with me (the place was foul, but really hot!) and I became something of a regular visitor. Sweet, jolly old Rob taught me that when in full leather mode, one never, ever smiles.

Archived