411 on Danny LA

Jam
This topic is 1890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at the pics again, I too get a straight vibe, which in most cases can lead to major disappointment.

The pricing seems to suggest the same, the vibe I get is "I can't really charge $160 for what I offer so let's try $125, hoping that many won't have the right change or will simply be embarrassed to leave anything other than $140." Maybe he should list $124.99?

The pricing seems to suggest the same, the vibe I get is "I can't really charge $160 for what I offer so let's try $125, hoping that many won't have the right change or will simply be embarrassed to leave anything other than $140." Maybe he should list $124.99?

You need $25 bills!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

$ 124.99 plus tax