Armani in NYC

thenewdigs
This topic is 2064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tried him, was very disappointed. Pics are way out of date, he's lost much muscle in upper body and his stomach has lost its flatness. Massage was OK, but was finished off at about 40 minutes. Will not repeat, do not recommend.

I saw him again recently. It was very different than my previous session. Something seemed a bit off. Massage was nil. He was quick to flip and finish. I looked at my watch as I was in the elevator heading out and it was 43mins after the the hour. I was shorted time on the first session, but it was minimal and I got a great massage. After this one, I will not repeat.

Have used him every month for about 6 years and never had a bad experience, but I would say that he has had a major shoulder injury lately which is really affecting his upper arm strength and has been told to take it easy by doctors, so he may well be not quite up to the hour long powerful massages he used to do......... nor will he be in optimal shape, so if a flat stomach and washboard abs while getting a massage is a major priority, then perhaps he is not for you

• 3 months later...
Had a massage with Armani this afternoon, and while he is a sexy guy it was just kinda meh. Don't think I'll be repeating.

Curious as to why you found that, wondering if he is still suffering from shoulder injury, as I always have a VERY hot and fun time with him plus a great massage. I know you can't review here, but feel free to pvt me if you like?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried him around six months ago, I think he is just cute, he doesn't look like his pictures, but he still cute, I get a Miri massage from him that was just ok. Ending was no impressive. I didn't repeat

Thanks for the intel. I just think he is cute also. I guess I will move on from him. No one has shared any positive comments in regards to his services.

• 5 months later...