Alex's "5th Heaven" studio Alehandro

Harryinny
This topic is 2705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are comments/thread on this guy

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alehandro.shtml

I told him that I wanted a sensual massage and asked him if he did so. He said yes, that he is naked, etc. I went. He could use some finishing school tutorials, cold, monosyllabic, unwelcoming, spent a good 5-10 minutes opening just delivered Fedex boxes with supplements and fixing himself a shake. His body is rock solid with nice cock and balls. The massage was very good, but never sensual, not even a tease. At the end he grabbed my cock and began jerking me, standing afar so I could not reach him. I said "you do not like this". His answer: "I am not gay, I am not gay". Go figure. Got up took a shower and left as the next guy was at the door when I walked out. His place, table, bathroom, very nice though.

Saw him at the gym with a client the next day, I said, "Hi Alex" he did not even blink.

I am so sorry to say this, but I've given up on Russian masseurs unless they get unanimous positive reviews here. Fuck it, the cultural distance is just too much, especially for their straight athletes who see this as good money. More of my musings on the theme here:

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-vic-in-nyc.120253/#post-1203143

Maybe asking whether they are gay, bi, or straight in the initial contact would be a good way to go? Could be tricky, though? I am just tired of this shit and their vibe-killing hangups. And I agree with you, there is nothing worse than someone trying to do something "sensual" on you while really being disgusted by it. I'd much rather receive just a really good massage... but then it becomes difficult to charge the kind of money they want to make.

Archived