HooVille Dinner SW Florida March 6

flguy
This topic is 7041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Where is everyone?? One week from today is our second HooVille gathering for SW Florida. Maybe we need to seek some talent from the East Coast as we certainly aren't getting much response from our own area. We will sit once again in the Lounge upstairs. Look for the Iguana on the table. (well, then again, maybe not) See ya soon.

Guest Florida Guy

I am so sorry that I will not be able to make the dinner. I enjoyed the first one and hope there are more!

I'm going to try really hard and make it Sunday night. I have to head home by 8:30-9:00 tops.

Perhaps we can toast the memory of our lost friend with a round of his favorite beverage. Anyone know Hooboy's favorite drink?

Jeff

DAMNED!

I want to go, but theres too much going on right now on saturday/sunday!

Strawberry festival (somewhere?), Arts Festival in DT Tampa, and the Home and Garden exhibition in St Pete. I'm supposed to go to all three, don't know how I'm going to schedule it though. :(

Hey Jeff, please try hard to make it. Jaden, just add another helping to your plate, we all do it and somehow get everything done. We can only keep this going if we all participate. Thanks to those we will see tomorrow night. We will raise a glass to Hoo and toast his life.

Archived