Brent Corrigan man of the day on daddy

tennisjock
This topic is 2459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only for duos, or for solos too?

According to their current ad, they only see clients as a duo and charge 400/hour each. Here's the info from their current ad:

"Brent Corrigan and Myself Are Traveling!!

BRENT AND I ARE TRAVELING ALOT THIS MONTH!

We are only seeing clients together!! WE ARE SAFE ONLY! NO BAREBACK!

The Rates listed are our together rates.

He is bottom/vers (400 per hour) and I am top (400 per hour) which = $800 per hour

Overnight clients Brent is (1,500 per evening) I am (1,500 per evening) = $3000 per evening

Wknd rates are $6000 for the both of us!

And please guys... Have Some Respect! Don't try and negotiate or haggle prices!! They aren't going to change! TRUST ME YOU WILL LEAVE SATISFIED ;)

Hey guys JJ Knight here with one of the sexiest men in the world my boyfriend Brent Corrigan!"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to their current ad, they only see clients as a duo and charge 400/hour each. Here's the info from their current ad:

"Brent Corrigan and Myself Are Traveling!!

BRENT AND I ARE TRAVELING ALOT THIS MONTH!

We are only seeing clients together!! WE ARE SAFE ONLY! NO BAREBACK!

The Rates listed are our together rates.

He is bottom/vers (400 per hour) and I am top (400 per hour) which = $800 per hour

Overnight clients Brent is (1,500 per evening) I am (1,500 per evening) = $3000 per evening

Wknd rates are $6000 for the both of us!

And please guys... Have Some Respect! Don't try and negotiate or haggle prices!! They aren't going to change! TRUST ME YOU WILL LEAVE SATISFIED ;)

Hey guys JJ Knight here with one of the sexiest men in the world my boyfriend Brent Corrigan!"

Occasionally and randomly the ad text has changed to "available separately too", but not apparently at the moment.

Archived