Anyone try Jacob in LA

fratphysicals
This topic is 2397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I couldn't find anything from the phone number.

The picture on the ladder leads to a Model Mayhem profile. The profile does say the guy is in LA and "new", so I guess it's possible....

There are other pictures there that are worth checking out. An example:

http://img.image-storage.com/2029185840/ee0a1311c2c44.jpg

I initially found him on Craigslist and we talked on the phone and sent text messages back and forth; Before I could schedule anything, He went up north for a while. When he told me he was back, I had lost interest. Yesterday, I found him on Craigslist again. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cas/5920942960.html. The reference to Ranch Hands how I knew it was him. The picture he had in CL before was a variation of that scruffy shot that seems like an outdoorsy selfie. I'll share if I see him on Friday night. ;)

I couldn't find anything from the phone number.

The picture on the ladder leads to a Model Mayhem profile. The profile does say the guy is in LA and "new", so I guess it's possible....

There are other pictures there that are worth checking out. An example:

http://img.image-storage.com/2029185840/ee0a1311c2c44.jpg

Zman, can you send me a link to his model page? I search but found lots of Jacobs, but not him. Thanks.

He was short, dumpy looking, balding and looks more like that full beard look that I didn't like. His Model pictures are from a long time ago. He joined that site in 2009, and he has not aged well. His massage was amateur at best. For me there was no chemistry. Once he took his clothes off, there was nothing. I kept thinking about how sexy my Russian guy is [Alex/Mark] and wished he was working on me. He asked me for my feedback and when I discussed me opinion [nothing insulting, just honest], he apologized. He's a nice guy. But not to spend money on.

I took one for the team and we lost guys. o_O:eek::rolleyes:

He was short, dumpy looking, balding and looks more like that full beard look that I didn't like. His Model pictures are from a long time ago. He joined that site in 2009, and he has not aged well. His massage was amateur at best. For me there was no chemistry. Once he took his clothes off, there was nothing. I kept thinking about how sexy my Russian guy is [Alex/Mark] and wished he was working on me. He asked me for my feedback and when I discussed me opinion [nothing insulting, just honest], he apologized. He's a nice guy. But not to spend money on.

I took one for the team and we lost guys. o_O:eek::rolleyes:

Thanks for reporting back. Sorry it didn't go well. Who is this Russian of yours? Feel free to PM if you like.

Guys...

On recommendation from a friend, I decided to give Jacob a shot (despite posted comments above). My experience was quite different.

I found Jacob to be easy to chat with and he put me at ease right away. I didn't find him dumpy...sure, he's got a little belly, but it looks good on him. Don't mistake this for him being overweight. And he still has a beard, which I like on him.

Massage was deep with stretching. Maybe too deep for some. It worked for me. He's not clinical in style, which I also liked.

Session, while naked, was legit. All I was expecting, anyway (as much as I would have liked more).

So my experience wasn't nearly as bad.

• 9 months later...

My experience was totally different. The dude is hot, he's been working on his body- he's compact but pretty tight. Moderately hairy. Super close-cropped hair and beard. Looks like he might be balding a bit so he wore a ballcap. I got a fantastic massage, mutual touch, and HE. My only complaint was that his space was in a garage and was awkward- but based on his recent ad he moved into a much better space.

I’ve gone back and forth about considering to see him. I really like his look, but the reviews are mixed. I really like a legit trained massage that ends on the sensual side. The reviews here make it difficult to discern if that’s what he delivers.

We texted about my exact expectations and he delivered. He likes to try to upcharge. Seriously a very hot dude, a little chatty, been to him 4 times. Gets better each time.

Archived