Silver foxes and DILFs

marylander1940

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, we all (or most of us anyway:)) live in a fantasy world @Phil_musc and only sometimes...rarely...get to cross over and enjoy a real-life fantasy for a brief...all too brief...time. If I really did allow all the hot stud men I like to FMRG as I often invite and encourage them to do, I'd be raw for sure and unable to walk for weeks on end;)

Okay, it's obvious. I'm living in a parallel universe in which no one looks like the guys we see in this thread. My only question is how do I cross over to that Appollinian paradise? I'm more than ready. . .

Oh, we all (or most of us anyway:)) live in a fantasy world @Phil_musc and only sometimes...rarely...get to cross over and enjoy a real-life fantasy for a brief...all too brief...time. If I really did allow all the hot stud men I like to FMRG as I often invite and encourage them to do, I'd be raw for sure and unable to walk for weeks on end;)

Wait a minute! You mean all the guys participating in this Forum are not as hot as the men and boys in the pics and videos? I'm so disappointed! :eek::eek::eek:

No, no, Eggman my dear. You must not lose heart and become cynical. The universe that most of us inhabits is filled with many hot men (look at us, f'rinstance). But there is another, celestial sphere that a few choice morsels of man flesh occupy. It's parallel to ours. Granted, ours has its benefits and pleasures. We must not allow ourselves to become greedy or bitter. We must content ourselves with the occasional foray into that hallowed ground.

No, no, Eggman my dear. You must not lose heart and become cynical. The universe that most of us inhabits is filled with many hot men (look at us, f'rinstance). But there is another, celestial sphere that a few choice morsels of man flesh occupy. It's parallel to ours. Granted, ours has its benefits and pleasures. We must not allow ourselves to become greedy or bitter. We must content ourselves with the occasional foray into that hallowed ground.

Love your reply! For now, my fantasies keep me going.

In another universe

Guest DeanSF

naked_older_man_nude_beach.jpg

This man is a talented massage therapist living in Rehoboth Beach and served Washington DC in the 1990s.