411 Vic in NYC

EVdude
This topic is 1596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many Russian masseurs are hot/athletic, straight, and pretty smart dudes who like the money they can make this way. Being smart and strong allows them to become very good masseurs pretty quickly. Being hot is a great hook in the lucrative m4m market, especially if one is comfortable being naked, which most (not all!) of these guys are. Many will even allow the client to touch them but a big no-no is them touching a dude in certain areas, I guess this crosses their line. Some will even invite the client to "finish himself" in the end, which I find demeaning and offensive, but to them this is the definition of the "sensual" massage, as more would turn it into "erotic" I guess.

I actually don't want a HE from a dude who doesn't really want to do it or if it turns out I am not into him. That's why I never negotiate anything sensual upfront, I prefer to leave that to the chemistry and whatever happens - happens. But the massage itself is really important to me, and what typically frustrates me about these guys is their reluctance to deal with my glutes and hip flexors, which are really important to me. I guess they are too nervous about going there, because it might send a "wrong message" about what to expect later. Over time, I have learned to expect this and hence avoid Russians and Eastern Europeans who charge $100 an hour.

At $150-$160, which typically takes me to over $200 for 90 minutes, you get three kinds. One is very playful and sensual but lack in massage skills. The second are truly competent masseurs who actually like and appreciate the male body and are open to some play in the end. And the third are just frauds, which is one of the reasons this forum is so valuable!

Edited by Capitano

Many Russian masseurs are hot/athletic, straight, and pretty smart dudes who like the money they can make this way. Being smart and strong allows them to become very good masseurs pretty quickly. Being hot is a great hook in the lucrative m4m market, especially if one is comfortable being naked, which most (not all!) of these guys are. Many will even allow the client to touch them but a big no-no is them touching a dude in certain areas, I guess this crosses their line. Some will even invite the client to "finish himself" in the end, which I find demeaning and offensive, but to them this is the definition of the "sensual" massage, as more would turn it into "erotic" I guess.

I actually don't want a HE from a dude who doesn't really want to do it or if it turns out I am not into him, that's why I never negotiate anything sensual upfront, I prefer to leave that to the chemistry and whatever happens - happens. But the massage itself is really important to me, and what typically frustrates me about these guys is their reluctance to deal with my glutes and hip flexors, which are really important to me. I guess they are too nervous about going there, especially if it sends a "wrong message" about what to expect later. Over time, I have learned to expect this and hence avoid Russians and Eastern Europeans who charge $100 an hour.

At $150-$160, which typically takes me to over $200 for 90 minutes, you get three kinds. One is very playful and sensual but lack in massage skills. The second are truly competent masseurs who actually like and appreciate the male body and are open to some play in the end. And the third are just frauds, which is one of the reasons this forum is so valuable!

so who are these "second" group of therapists that appreciate the male body and are open to play? Cause I agree with your post...and have been disappointed by a 160 massage that is neither sensual nor a massage - just a chance to see a naked sexy man, which I can do elsewhere.

Also caution anyone who contacts Vic that he's another one with a limited customer service orientation. Ad states 'Longer Session Available' so contacted him for a therapeutic session of 2 hrs immediately after a heavy workout. While he apologized for not updating that statement after adding the 75 and 90 min options, I said I was certain I needed a minimum of 2 hr based on previous experience and thanked him for answering my questions His last text was 'Get over yourself'.

Certainly not how I'd run my own business!

so who are these "second" group of therapists that appreciate the male body and are open to play? Cause I agree with your post...and have been disappointed by a 160 massage that is neither sensual nor a massage - just a chance to see a naked sexy man, which I can do elsewhere.

Oh, they are tough to find but I praised some on this thread:

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/recommendations-for-nyc.117222/page-3#post-

So who was your big disappointment? I have many I could mention in this category :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not the best massage ever as his ad asserts. Too hard. Unwilling to get feedback and doesn't want to adjust his style. It seems like he's doing this is more for him to relax and the client just has to comply. Reasonably good looking, muscly, yawwwn personality, bitchy, curt, no warmth about him at all. I couldn't relax because he has this underlying twitchiness to him. Ended up regretting going.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Booked a session with him once. Went to location 5 mins early. Rang the bell and no response. Texted to communicate that I arrived. Waited for 10 mins he responded he Was busy. I complained to him for not letting me know in advance and to have me come all the way. He said he was already doing me a favor by taking the time to reply to my text and said I should get over myself. No apologies for abrupt cancellation. Never contact him again.

now I see he moved to Brooklyn. Avoid. Rude and unreliable.