Learning to Swallow

rocky
This topic is 2719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I appreciate everyone's comments during my posts. I had one regarding my new interest at 62 with butt play that has been great and some anal but more prefer butt play. So now I'm enjoying to swallow so my question; beyond that of STD and other things that might be thought about swallow, is there any danger, not because of STD but other issues, I now have come (funny word) to enjoy a hot young man (sorry I'm into that) who have a full cum and on my face but in my mouth. What are the risks??

Please do not make decisions about your sexual and health safety based on posts on an anonymous internet board.

Get to know the CDC's website, or those of the many sites devoted to men's sexual health all over the US.

The bottom line is that your health is YOUR business, and that includes sexual health and nobody will worry about it but you. Get your information from a better source than a bunch of anonymous posters who may not have the best information at hand.

Please do not make decisions about your sexual and health safety based on posts on an anonymous internet board.

Get to know the CDC's website, or those of the many sites devoted to men's sexual health all over the US.

The bottom line is that your health is YOUR business, and that includes sexual health and nobody will worry about it but you. Get your information from a better source than a bunch of anonymous posters who may not have the best information at hand.

I'd like to add, find a Dr that you can be honest and frank with.

Hugs,

Greg

Well I appreciate everyone's comments during my posts. I had one regarding my new interest at 62 with butt play that has been great and some anal but more prefer butt play. So now I'm enjoying to swallow so my question; beyond that of STD and other things that might be thought about swallow, is there any danger, not because of STD but other issues, I now have come (funny word) to enjoy a hot young man (sorry I'm into that) who have a full cum and on my face but in my mouth. What are the risks??

When you play there's always a risk...

and your decision is:

http://christianheilmann.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ear-radar-shiba-inu.gif

I love to swallow cum, and I monitor my health closely. The pleasure I get is worth the risk for me. I don't encourage or discourage any one else. I also do not apologize for my decision.

I love to swallow cum, and I monitor my health closely. The pleasure I get is worth the risk for me. I don't encourage or discourage any one else. I also do not apologize for my decision.

Exactly, when the pleasure is worth the risk go ahead and do it. I love to rim a nice CLEAN ass :)

I get tested every 6 months, so far all negative!

Again, just my own story - not meant to be advice:

I started becoming sexually active in my high school years, just before AIDS started. So I had a few experiences before "safe sex" was a term - condoms were something straight guys used to avoid getting girls knocked up, and that was basically it. But even back then, I knew I was very allured by all aspects of oral sex (including swallowing), and not very turned on by anal sex. I did try to bottom a few times in those years, I tried again in college (when now a condom was necessary), and a few times as I approached 30 and wanted to see, again, if there was something I felt I was missing out on. Aside from a few nice experiences, I have always wound up realizing that anal sex - and attraction to ass in general, lol - is just not my thing. But oral is a huge turn on for me - and I have always enjoyed swallowing, and continue to do so, now in my early 50's. (My god, where has time gone, lol.)

Not only am I negative, but I have never had any sort of STD (unless one considers possibly having caught a cold from a partner, lol).

Now - yes, all unprotected sex carries risk, and we all need to remember that. But I have always gone with the idea that unprotected anal sex is much riskier than oral. And for me, that seems to have worked in my favor. I'm not saying it's a definitive answer, but I do tend to feel like I've made the right decisions for myself in terms of my limits and allowances. And I feel like I can enjoy swallowing without a lot of guilt or anxiety. I figure if I've come this far (no pun intended) without any incident, I've probably done right for myself.

[/quote=bostonman, post: 1203313, member: 4409]Again, just my own story - not meant to be advice:

I started becoming sexually active in my high school years, just before AIDS started. So I had a few experiences before "safe sex" was a term - condoms were something straight guys used to avoid getting girls knocked up, and that was basically it. But even back then, I knew I was very allured by all aspects of oral sex (including swallowing), and not very turned on by anal sex. I did try to bottom a few times in those years, I tried again in college (when now a condom was necessary), and a few times as I approached 30 and wanted to see, again, if there was something I felt I was missing out on. Aside from a few nice experiences, I have always wound up realizing that anal sex - and attraction to ass in general, lol - is just not my thing. But oral is a huge turn on for me - and I have always enjoyed swallowing, and continue to do so, now in my early 50's. (My god, where has time gone, lol.)

Not only am I negative, but I have never had any sort of STD (unless one considers possibly having caught a cold from a partner, lol).

Now - yes, all unprotected sex carries risk, and we all need to remember that. But I have always gone with the idea that unprotected anal sex is much riskier than oral. And for me, that seems to have worked in my favor. I'm not saying it's a definitive answer, but I do tend to feel like I've made the right decisions for myself in terms of my limits and allowances. And I feel like I can enjoy swallowing without a lot of guilt or anxiety. I figure if I've come this far (no pun intended) without any incident, I've probably done right for myself.

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/tumblr_ml87q0tkrp1re3x32o1_.gif

Archived