411 on Jacobhot in NYC (Rentmen)

Man Crush Morris
This topic is 2699 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey friends,

I saw Jacob's ad today. His ad is relatively new and I haven't found any feedback on him.

https://rentmen.com/JACOBHOT

6'1", a muscular 185lbs, young and hunky. He's exactly my type and is showing off an impressive example of man meat. Five Stars. He actually reminds me of a guy with had ads in RB maybe a year or so ago. I think he went by "fitness model." We spoke on the phone and I had a good feeling about him, but then his rate spiked to $500 and I never met him. Too rich for my blood.

I don't know if it's the same guy, or he is using the pictures, or maybe an active imagination coupled with wishful thinking on my part.

Does anyone have any info? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So where did his rave reviews come from? Are they all fake as well (these days, anything's possible LOL!!) xx

I dunno. I believe the conventional wisdom is that RM reviews not backed by reviews elsewhere are dubious.

I still have a crazy crush on him but I'm forcing myself to hold back pending a solid reference.

But now I'd have taken one for the team but circumstantial evidence leans towards him not being for real.

Archived