Spas in Los Angeles

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I'm feeling envious of all the talk here about men's spas in NYC with happy endings. Curious for the same in L.A. I recently drove by Prince Men's Spa on SM Blvd in West Hollywood. Curious about that one and any others. Personally I go for muscular, masculine men -- not necessarily the stock in trade at Asian spas -- but I'm open to new and stimulating experiences. Thanks in advance.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/prince-mens-spa-west-hollywood?utm_source=ishare&utm_medium=s_nb_i

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I made a post about this place some months ago.. I still haven't been. One of the masseurs name is Brian.. I've seen his post before and the reviews for him outside Prince Spa have not been favourable. Still he is SEXY and I have been tempted to see him but i think his fee outside Prince was ridiculously expensive for bad reviews.... Now at Prince I don't know what the rate would be and I have a feeling if you wanted "Extras". He would present that question during the massage at the "Point Of No Return"... this is just my opinion...

I hope you get some feed back... I don't like the mystery... I still may take a trip to Prince spa soon.

Hey, I made a post about this place some months ago.. I still haven't been. One of the masseurs name is Brian.. I've seen his post before and the reviews for him outside Prince Spa have not been favourable. Still he is SEXY and I have been tempted to see him but i think his fee outside Prince was ridiculously expensive for bad reviews.... Now at Prince I don't know what the rate would be and I have a feeling if you wanted "Extras". He would present that question during the massage at the "Point Of No Return"... this is just my opinion...

I hope you get some feed back... I don't like the mystery... I still may take a trip to Prince spa soon.

Interesting. Curious to see a link to Brian, if he still advertises. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

$60 for 1 hour I think. $100 for body scrub/massage. They offer other things like 4-hands etc but I think it is best to stick with basic. I tip $40 w/ HE -- some masseuses do not go there though. 98% asian but a Russian guy named Kevin may still work there. Most of the guys do not mention tip or "demand" a tip like most Asian parlors, which is totally awkward and rude imo. Except Kevin - ugh.

Edited by hwood

$60 for 1 hour I think. $100 for body scrub/massage. They offer other things like 4-hands etc but I think it is best to stick with basic. I tip $40 w/ HE -- some masseuses do not go there though. 98% asian but a Russian guy named Kevin may still work there. Most of the guys do not mention tip or "demand" a tip like most Asian parlors, which is totally awkward and rude imo. Except Kevin - ugh.

Any pix of Kevin? Are you saying he demands a tip?

No pix of him. Conventionally attractive, shorter and lean - thick Russian accent if that is your thing as well ;). Not gorgeous or anything I would go gaga over, however that may be personal preference. Yes, he will demand tips before offering "additional services" that go in to "levels" so he may even offer more "premium" service. I stopped at $120 - that was enough for me haha.

Edited by hwood

• 7 months later...

I finally took the plunge and went to Prince Spa this week. I wouldn’t go back. I asked for James, but got Alex. He was young and nerdy looking with big glasses. (Think Asian Harry Potter) And while there was HE without asking for tips before, it was a very mediocre massage.

I recommend Full Moon.

Full Moon is in Hollywood:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/full-moon-thai-spa-los-angeles

Very mixed reviews on Yelp.

Has anyone been to Massage Therapy Center in West LA?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-therapy-center-los-angeles

It appears to be in an Asian shopping mall so I'm not sure if it's similar to Full Moon.

massage therapy center.- although it’s been years since I have been- is legit and has really qualified therapists. Not a Thai place. Higher prices and more spa quality. They have a small steam room I think.

• 1 month later...
Full Moon is in Hollywood:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/full-moon-thai-spa-los-angeles

Very mixed reviews on Yelp.

Has anyone been to Massage Therapy Center in West LA?

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-therapy-center-los-angeles

It appears to be in an Asian shopping mall so I'm not sure if it's similar to Full Moon.

I agree on Massage Therapy Center in West LA. It's a legit establishment, does have a small steam room. The prices are higher, but it's a spa experience.