411 on jake (LA)

JD87
This topic is 2395 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought he was going to kill me. He has some crazy mental issues or maybe he's on drugs - or both? He's unstable, and makes you feel really uncomfortable. His real name is Paul- I looked up the code on the door when I left - the code he gave me to call him on my way in.

• 10 months later...

I saw him last year: the pics are NOT him. He lives in weho and spoofs his location on Grindr. He's not bad looking but there's something wrong with him: like he's on something. He's weird. And even if you book an erotic massage, there's no contact: he's nude but won't let you touch and there's no HE. And he's nowhere near the 9" that he claims. Avoid like the plague.

Sam

and just to be super clear... those pics he uses *are not* him. It's not that he looks different or changed his hair: those are someone else's photos. The guy you'll actually meet has long light brown/blondish hair, thin but toned, maybe 5'8". Lest anyone think that the face and body of those pics are what will greet you at the door.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived