Davey Wavey - Adonis Lounge

Jbdesc
This topic is 2740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does Davey really need to Talk ?

He said in a surprisingly sober and self-aware print interview that he performs those queeny mannerisms in his online videos because they appeal to his biggest audience segment, which is teenage girl fans. The guy is a startlingly astute businessman.

...his primary audience isn’t gay men. It’s young women — in particular, young teen girls.

“My biggest demographic is girls age 14 to 17,” he shrugs. As a result, he’s adjusted his content over time to speak more to that audience. “I moved from doing videos about anal douching to videos about the straight guy sexy underwear crisis.”

has 420,000 views.
has nearly 2 million.

https://www.queerty.com/davey-waveys-real-audience-isnt-who-you-think-20140525

He said in a surprisingly sober and self-aware print interview that he performs those queeny mannerisms in his online videos because they appeal to his biggest audience segment, which is teenage girl fans. The guy is a startlingly astute businessman.

...his primary audience isn’t gay men. It’s young women — in particular, young teen girls.

“My biggest demographic is girls age 14 to 17,” he shrugs. As a result, he’s adjusted his content over time to speak more to that audience. “I moved from doing videos about anal douching to videos about the straight guy sexy underwear crisis.”

has 420,000 views.
has nearly 2 million.

https://www.queerty.com/davey-waveys-real-audience-isnt-who-you-think-20140525

Hmmmm, I'm just NOT buyin that... I dont believe our culture is THAT evolved.

Archived