411 on El in Long Beach or Ken in OC

BritSD
This topic is 1915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey @BritSD! I have no experience with El, but have been worked on by Ken several times. He's fantastic! Very sweet and professional, quite strong, has a great setup, is interactive, and the shower afterward is quite nice. Very sensual throughout, definite HE. I've never attempted anything above and beyond mutual touch and pleasure so I am not sure to what extent things could go. It's safe to say I have always left extremely satisfied. Hope that helps.

Edited by Tony Napoli

Hey @BritSD! I have no experience with El, but have been worked on by Ken several times. He's fantastic! Very sweet and professional, quite strong, had a great setup, is interactive, and the shower afterward is quite nice. Very sensual throughout, definite HE. I've never attempted anything above and beyond mutual touch and pleasure so I am not sure to what extent things could go,. It safe to say I have always left extremely satisfied. Hope that helps.

How old would you say Ken is? Are his pics accurate?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Or El for that matter. I'll be driving through OC next week

I was intrigued by El's pictures. Striking good looks and so fit looking. His reviews have been good.

I finally got on his schedule and glad I did.

His technique ranks right up at the top. Felt amazing. Also was very sensual. He has a quiet gentleness and is strong. El is a very lean guy and average height.

I know we are not supposed to write reviews here, so PM me for details.

I will return.

rim5k8.jpg

has a quiet gentleness and is strong

Perfect way to describe El: strong yet gentle and very quiet, not into conversation but overall a wonderful experience. He says 1 hr 15 min and gives you every minute of that. Worth every penny and more. I don't know if his pics are recent but if so he looks even better than he did when he lived in NY. Super sensual experience from start to finish. My favorite part is when he greases up his hard body and slides up and down your front and back. And when I say hard I mean every part of his body is hard! ;)

It was very difficult to get a same day appointment with him when he lived in NY but I managed to see him 3 or 4 times while he was still here. Every session was amazing; he never disappoints. You guys in CA are lucky to have him!

I was intrigued by El's pictures. Striking good looks and so fit looking. His reviews have been good.

I finally got on his schedule and glad I did.

His technique ranks right up at the top. Felt amazing. Also was very sensual. He has a quiet gentleness and is strong. El is a very lean guy and average height.

I know we are not supposed to write reviews here, so PM me for details.

I will return.

rim5k8.jpg

Did you do incall at his place? I’m pretty close to him....I think I’ll reach out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...