Strip Club Bucket List

Jbdesc
This topic is 2757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I have added some new ideas to my personal bucket list regarding strip clubs. I want to get an idea of what destinations offer the best experience - although I know this can vary greatly let me know what/where you think the best destination is to have a good time.

I think I may have set the bar too high by going to Montreal first, haha. NYC last weekend was okay but certainly no where near the quality Montréal puts out.

conventional wisdom around the forum is that Montreal is the best in North America.....opinions and preferences vary, but many consider Stock and Campus (they are a good bit different from each other) the best in Montreal....many threads here in this subforum about Montreal.....

the monthly Adonis nude parties in NYC are well-run and fairly popular.....$50 admission....lots of mostly straight-ish dudes walking around fully naked, fluffing furiously sometimes, looking for lap dance customers.....other Adonis not-so-nude events nearly daily around Manhattan....also, BuffDaddy has various events in Manhattan and on Long Island a couple days a week or so.....google around for info on these two groups or look around this subforum.....

Atlanta's Swinging Richards has full nudity and a full bar (rare in the US)......good operation and, yup, check this subforum for more threads on it.....

Club Gold Coast in Detroit gets good comments.....yup, look for threads here on it.....

also, look up Nob Hill in San Francisco, the Adonis events in Los Angeles and Palm Springs, other places in West Hollywood, CA, Dick's in Phoenix.....check this subforum for other places around the country.....

I hope others can add comments

conventional wisdom around the forum is that Montreal is the best in North America.....opinions and preferences vary, but many consider Stock and Campus (they are a good bit different from each other) the best in Montreal....many threads here in this subforum about Montreal.....

the monthly Adonis nude parties in NYC are well-run and fairly popular.....$50 admission....lots of mostly straight-ish dudes walking around fully naked, fluffing furiously sometimes, looking for lap dance customers.....other Adonis not-so-nude events nearly daily around Manhattan....also, BuffDaddy has various events in Manhattan and on Long Island a couple days a week or so.....google around for info on these two groups or look around this subforum.....

Atlanta's Swinging Richards has full nudity and a full bar (rare in the US)......good operation and, yup, check this subforum for more threads on it.....

Club Gold Coast in Detroit gets good comments.....yup, look for threads here on it.....

also, look up Nob Hill in San Francisco, the Adonis events in Los Angeles and Palm Springs, other places in West Hollywood, CA, Dick's in Phoenix.....check this subforum for other places around the country.....

I went to an Adonis event this past week (not a popup which I wanted, damn you schedule!) and it was fun, not anything outside what I would have expected. Montréal was great I've already been to a majority of the bars there.

I may have to head to Atlanta at some point. Funny enough for 4 years I lived an hour outside Atlanta and never knew of this place. Thanks!

LOL...I'm a little disappointed azdr. :( Not even a shout-out for the Boardwalk in FTL? :D

LOL...I'm a little disappointed azdr. :( Not even a shout-out for the Boardwalk in FTL? :D

Busted!! Ugh, I was at Boardwalk in Ft. Lauderdale a couple or three years ago and very much enjoyed it. My attempt at a comprehensive review of options in my post above has failed miserably.

Other options in Florida, but I haven't been.

Hi guys!!!

I love this forum. Im from Costa Rica. Have you visited Puchos Bar here? They have some full nude strippers. I ve visited NYC several times and I love those hot strippers.

Welcome! I've never been to Costa Rica - but I'll be sure to check this place out when I do! Thanks for the info! :)

Hi guys!!!

I love this forum. Im from Costa Rica. Have you visited Puchos Bar here? They have some full nude strippers. I ve visited NYC several times and I love those hot strippers.

I'll be Jaco CR next Nov. it's a long ways way now but I'll check out any options then. It will be my first time in CR as well

Archived