Marco Brazilian Visiting LA

tennisjock
This topic is 1913 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Thumbs up. Just saw him for a massage yesterday. He is staying at a Times Sq hotel with his massage table. Is as jacked, muscled and smooth as his photos. Gets naked, kisses. HE (for us both), very very fun and a great massager. Here until Tuesday so I will probably go back

Sounds great, thanks for the report!!

• 3 months later...

So I met this guy... Marco from Brazil.

He's very friendly and warm. Massage was mediocre, like C+, really really bad.

Was on table at his hotel that he was sharing with his other masseur friend, that I saw as he was leaving the hotel to give some privacy (the friend was hotter, haha). He is a little chatty, but not too much. He kept his underwear until the end. "Massage" was not sensual... just the last part where he gets nude... in my case it was mutual touch, oral, release. For 150/hr I've had great massage, with great endings. This guy is not worth 150/hr. Ah!... also body is muscular, pics are accurate, but for some reason, muscles are not firm, ass is soft and a little saggy, like you can see the effect of gravity. At the end he kept hugging me while I was still on the table... kind of odd. I wouldn't recommend. And I wouldn't kiss him, his teeth are not nice.

Edited by 7829V

• 4 months later...
So I met this guy... Marco from Brazil.

He's very friendly and warm. Massage was mediocre, like C+, really really bad.

Was on table at his hotel that he was sharing with his other masseur friend, that I saw as he was leaving the hotel to give some privacy (the friend was hotter, haha). He is a little chatty, but not too much. He kept his underwear until the end. "Massage" was not sensual... just the last part where he gets nude... in my case it was mutual touch, oral, release. For 150/hr I've had great massage, with great endings. This guy is not worth 150/hr. Ah!... also body is muscular, pics are accurate, but for some reason, muscles are not firm, ass is soft and a little saggy, like you can see the effect of gravity. At the end he kept hugging me while I was still on the table... kind of odd. I wouldn't recommend. And I wouldn't kiss him, his teeth are not nice.

Apparently now $200 for the same service.

Pass.

I saw Marco while he was traveling about 9 mos ago and he offered 4 hand with his partner:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclelatin.shtml

They had a table in their hotel and worked well together and it was a good massage that got (much) more interactive as it went on. super nice guys. I would for sure see them again and recommend if you like their looks (accurate pics at the time).

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Samuel IS delicious. Saw him while traveling for work. Big uncut piece...and super friendly and laidback!

Yeah. Samuel is the good one from this duo. Based what I saw in my personal taste. :) too bad I didn’t try him. :(

Samuel IS delicious. Saw him while traveling for work. Big uncut piece...and super friendly and laidback!

Yeah. Samuel is the good one from this duo. Based what I saw in my personal taste. :) too bad I didn’t try him. :(