411 on CohenR

mkenneth99
This topic is 2764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's from Argentina but is the descendant of Italian immigrants to that country. I met him and we talked about that.

About being top, bottom, or straight I can't say because I don't give a flip about any of that stuff.

He's from Argentina but is the descendant of Italian immigrants to that country. I met him and we talked about that.

About being top, bottom, or straight I can't say because I don't give a flip about any of that stuff.

My beloved Rex:) Looks like I always know a lil bit more than you do;) His real name and last name are German, of course he isn't Ralph in fact, so if we would dig deeper, his ancestors were German nazis who left for Argentina like the majority of last German nazis did... However born and raised in Argentina our guy is more like a Latino mentally than like an European :(

There are a couple threads about him here, and he has a couple enthusiastic fans. He's got one review, as straight top: Rob Cohen

...but the first time his ad caught my eye, he was Reed Cohen, a bisexual bottom. That was earlier this year. And he's described himself to me as a great bottom a couple times when I tried to hire.

Ralph, Rob, Reed -- whatever the avatar he's on my list to try.

Archived