Strongpower on RM

Guest RexB
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
I've talked to him many times at a few clubs including Adonis Lounge in NYC, so I've known him a few years. Never asked him to do anything outside the club until I recently saw his ad on RM, so thanks for the heads up RexB!

Funny how that sometimes works, huh? A perhaps similar anecdote involving online info and, um, @RexB:

Have talked to the Big V many times. I misunderstood his 'no oral' policy as meaning front and rear and I didn't wanna pry. Some of my "co-workers" are skittish about such things, seemingly especially if it's another young-ish muscle dude and not a duo situation. So I have to thank RexB also but for a different reason: It was a freakin' hot post in a thread on either here or MSS in which Rex you were mentioning some of the guys you've, um, offered a place to sit down (an impressive list: Ryan S. of course, Buffalari . . . and the Big V). Incredible how far a little titillation motivation can go.

I had an Austin Powers moment: "Wait a tick!" The Big V gets rimmed.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...