Zeel or soothe - Los Angeles

JD87
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I've been using Zeel for eight or nine months now and went through five therapist before finding a keeper. Number four made it very clear that an HE was available but I was not interested. If number five were to offer I might be tempted, but I really only get into them if it's full mutual touch.

I think I may be a minority on this one, but I actually don't like a HE massage. it's just odd and uncomfortable for me to lie there and be serviced like that.

Maybe minority, but you're not alone in disliking a HE.

I don't detest it, but I certainly don't see what all the fuss is about.

The best hands for knowing exactly whats needed and pleasurable, pace, pressure, etc.... are attached to the end of my arms. I've had a multi-decade relationship with them! If all I want is to get off, they're the best!

When massages go beyond expectations, the fun is great, and hands are certainly included. But to turn over and lay there, while some guy pumps away, glancing at the clock, knowing his next client awaits.....does nothing for me. It reinforces that he wants me up and out of there soon.

Its not the pleasurable climax of a great sexual act. HE is the equivalent of your stylist or barber brushing away the hair.. "I did my final duty - now get up and get out."

I think there's an element of expectation driving satisfaction. Receiving no HE is like children going to the doctor and not getting a lollipop or stickers. A Mexican chain restaurant that doesn't serve chips 'n salsa.

@fratphysicals I've been to Zen Cielo once - nice man, welcoming manner, studied deliberate technique - but 100% legit, which was frustrating to me.

I remember seeing Zen when he first came to the LA area and he kept it strictly legit, but I liked his work. I asked and he said no, but I kept coming to see him for the work itself which I felt was good. I think because I provided semi-regular business, he realized we had a good relationship and it gradually transitioned to become more sensual. He still does a great job, but there are sensual elements which make it nice. My only regret is I moved out the area so I don't get to see him as often as I would like. If I'm in the area, I will hit him up and he checks up on me from time to time which is nice. I would recommend giving him a second chance...

Edited by ldcr

I agree except that 2 out of 8 guys on Zeel finished me off...

Do you mind my asking where you live? You don't have to post here (you can PM for privacy) or just give an approximate vicinity, but the reason I ask is because I'm in the OC area and I don't think I will get the same service in the OC as I would if I were in the LA or WeHo area. That's why I was curious. The OC doesn't offer as many options so I'm definitely considering going this route. Thanks for the info though.

• 1 month later...
I'd love to have a Zeel or Soothe guy turn up for a legit massage and have it turn into something more. Total fantasy stuff right there. :).

Not the ones that have shown up at my house! I like a good legitimate massage and have never been an HE guy, so I have trouble paying $160+ just to have a hot guy doing the massage. But I think I'm becoming a convert. It makes a big difference on who is putting their hands on you. Going to start paying more attention to the Spa forum!

Not the ones that have shown up at my house! I like a good legitimate massage and have never been an HE guy, so I have trouble paying $160+ just to have a hot guy doing the massage. But I think I'm becoming a convert. It makes a big difference on who is putting their hands on you. Going to start paying more attention to the Spa forum!

You used to be able to google "male massage therapists Zeel Los

Angeles" and see some photos of who they use, but that page eventually disappeared. I guess it's total potluck on your first couple tries, but at least you get a good massage out of it. Did you get unattractive guys?

Did you get unattractive guys?

For the most part yes. I finally found a handsome, athletic, very straight guy that I like. It's completely legit but I enjoy having his hands on me and he gives a very very good massage. Problem is that he is very hard to schedule, so I was often sent a random dude. Invariably you can Google them once you get their name, but I've never cancelled the massage based on what I found.

Zeel really doesn't want you contacting the CMTs directly and they get in trouble if it becomes known. We worked out a happy medium. I text him to find out about his availability and then request that specific time slot from Zeel so they still get their cut.

He's been out of town for a month so I deviated from that system last night. Never again! Going to be "my guy" from Zeel or one of the sites where you see their pictures ahead of time.

I have 4 guys from soothe and zeel that give HEings. You can PM me for their names.

Also... you can call the help line and request a specific person (just tell them a friend recommended them and you want to try that specific person).

• 4 months later...