Boats and Boys...

Mac64
This topic is 2759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Leaving the cold and heading down to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat show on Wednesday. I know what boats I want to look at but having trouble figuring out what boys I want to see. Prefer vers or top, good kisser a must, pretty open on other characteristics. Any recommendations?

Leaving the cold and heading down to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat show on Wednesday. I know what boats I want to look at but having trouble figuring out what boys I want to see. Prefer vers or top, good kisser a must, pretty open on other characteristics. Any recommendations?

I want to hear about the boats...

Why any should kiss you if they find someone not attractive ? Simply seeing or paying doesn't mean you own !

Archived