Today's Review of J Cauley - Atlanta

LouieD
This topic is 2779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn't mean to be evasive and in retrospect it comes across this way. Sorry.

I write a fair number of reviews and in the last 3 or so months have been struggling to figure out exactly how much detail can go into a review.

My top priority is to ensure that I don't include any content that could be harmful to our review site host. I'm aware of the care that must be taken to avoid certain appearances with the publishing of explicit reviews and this sometimes affects my second priority - to write a thorough, fact-based, informative review that is helpful to other potential clients.

In this case it was complicated by some particulars of the companion and his circumstance and so the language I chose was more vague than usual. That said, I was answering @LouieD 's first question.

I get lots of PM's about reviews and, because our host isn't involved in private conversations, I feel pretty free to share details in them.

I hope this helps add a little context.

Archived