Subway hotties

Truereview

I am due for a visit this weekend. Might set aside at least half a day to experience this feast for the eyes if I get lucky.

Halloween Weekend?! Ah, I highly recommend a subway ride towards Williamsburg or Park Slope, Brooklyn; have dinner out there, and then travel back by subway and watch all the cute gayhipsters work their Halloween costumes as they head into the City for parties. I remember one of my funnest escapades was picking up a subway "gladiator" on a Halloween weekend. May the subway force be with you! :D

Many, many, many years ago when I was young and in the corporate world I rode the subway every day during rush hour. Perv that I am, I would position myself so that I would be crushed up against a goodlooking young - or older - man. It was interesting how many of them would push back against my cock. I remember one young man who allowed me to put my hand down the front of his pants...it must have been a new sensation for him because he groaned out loud and came. I quickly removed my hand and looked the other way! I would assume that the people around us knew what had happened. I wonder if this still goes on during rush hour.

Many, many, many years ago when I was young and in the corporate world I rode the subway every day during rush hour. Perv that I am, I would position myself so that I would be crushed up against a goodlooking young - or older - man. It was interesting how many of them would push back against my cock. I remember one young man who allowed me to put my hand down the front of his pants...it must have been a new sensation for him because he groaned out loud and came. I quickly removed my hand and looked the other way! I would assume that the people around us knew what had happened. I wonder if this still goes on during rush hour.

Whew! That was a hot story, N13! I really love being adventurous in public places and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so I totally dig the idea of pushing boundaries if I see/feel it is welcomed. You kinda get a good sense for those things...kinda like a gaydar. For some reason my hottest train stories seem to be centered more in the euro rail than in the US subways/trains.

Unfortunately, these days folks are so wrapped up into their cells and headphones in subways, airports, etc, that we don't give each other the chance to connect, much less play with each other. I've been trying to become less tethered and more aware of my surroundings to capitalize on human connection and stimulation of all sorts.

• 4 weeks later...