Subway hotties

Truereview

True, I don't know you well enough to decide if you're kidding but I really want to take you at your word that this incredibly sexy hottie is you. After all, your first name is True. Oh, and I'm on my way.

OH Lord, no bud, that's not me! Lol. I was referring to his attire being something I'd probably wear for the subway in the Summer. I'm a darker (probably shorter!) Latino version.

True, I don't know you well enough to decide if you're kidding but I really want to take you at your word that this incredibly sexy hottie is you. After all, your first name is True. Oh, and I'm on my way.

Back off, @Mascgooddude ! I've been working my way into those shorts (COMMANDO!!!!!) for a year! LOL. I'm sure there's enough there for two, but I get to go first!

Back off, @Mascgooddude ! I've been working my way into those shorts (COMMANDO!!!!!) for a year! LOL. I'm sure there's enough there for two, but I get to go first!

I'll back off...right into him. Which coast is he on? I'm sure he wouldn't mind us doubling his pleasure.

Well, that's fine by me. A nice arm on a short guy is always a plus.

If it's like his, I love your attire. Mmmm.

Well, that's fine by me. A nice arm on a short guy is always a plus.

Lol! Thanks for the compliment but that was not an arm, that was my my leg! :eek: Lol

Ok, I've swapped that avatar - hopefully less confusing!

I'm a proud slut...lets make it a party!

Lol! Thanks for the compliment but that was not an arm, that was my my leg! :eek: Lol

Ok, I've swapped that avatar - hopefully less confusing!

I'm a proud slut...lets make it a party!

Oh gods! You know, my ass, hand, mouth, foot, whatever are yours anytime, anyplace. Basically, I want to be fucked by your mind, cause it is so BIG and HARD!!