Paris hotels

Billsboy4
This topic is 2810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hotel Madison on Boulevard St Germain is a very good choice. Excellent location, renovated smallish bedrooms and bathrooms.

Hotel Madison is lovely! I quite like the rooms facing the Abbaye de St-Germain-des-prés; the windows do a surprisingly good job keeping out the street noise.

Hotel Jeanne d'Arc

3 Rue de Jarente

75004, Paris, France

My favorite Parisian hotel. Just steps from the Place des Vosges and the center of the wonderful Marais. Check it out! It's everything a Paris hotel should be!

Note: this is NOT the Grand Hotel Jeanne d'Arc on Boulevard St Marcel!!!!!

The apartment rental option can be wonderful. We rented a great apartment on the edge of the Marais for a month for about $3000, as I recall. This was May, 2014. It depends on how long you plan to stay and if preparing your own meals is important to you. We also rented a fantastic apartment with a terrace looking across the Seine at Notre Dame in May, 2015. It was two BD and 2 full baths, $4000/8 nights, for 3 people. A huge splurge, but a true chic, garret apartment with amazing river views, antiques, private elevator, very spacious.

Archived