Daniel in WEHO

MikeyT
This topic is 2790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I liked him and his massage. I recall he did nude for me but no touching so I stopped going to him..that was a few years ago so maybe he changed?

I do notice that he tends to team up with various guys for 4 hand. What I didnt like was needed a permit on his street so had to call then wait for him to bring permit down then walk back to car etc and then he would comment on what car I was driving..then I had to reverse the whole thing when leaving.. maybe its just me :-)

He's a very sweet guy and gives a good massage . . . when he keeps the appointment. Of the four massages I have scheduled, he's stood me up twice after I arrived at his location. On at least one occasion he blamed too much wine the night before.

Bummed to hear he stood a few of you up. I was in touch with him when I was in LA. He responded immediately to say he was away but referred me to one of his 4-handed partners Miles. Miles was super easy to communicate with and was one of the best erotic massages I've ever had. I assumed Daniel would also be fab since they're pals. If you try him, report back! :)

Archived