Duke from NYC

seaguy206
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can certainly understand why a masseur doesn't want to show his face in an M4M ad. Duke is taking anonymity to a new level. There are dozens of masseurs with the same words in their ads, the same words in their "testimonials" and "reviews," so why would Duke try to separate himself from the pack by being totally weird -- and perhaps contemptuous of clients who are looking through the ads? Not a very effective marketing strategy! Very much the opposite, IMHO.

I don't get what you guys problem here is. He's shown enough of his body for you to tell if he's your type, but obscured his face(while still leaving an outline that gives you a decent enough idea what he looks like - if you're that picky about face what are you doing in the massage section in the first place?) for plausible deniability in a profession that skirts the edge of legality. The elbow pic is odd but they're not all like that. And the text of the ad isn't particularly different from others except it seems clear English isn't his native tongue.

• 5 months later...
Guest InthePines

I agree with the majority of the comments posted here. He's visiting the city now and at $245 for a 90 minute in-house massage, (the highest I've seen on the site), minimally, we deserve accurate disclosure as to what this person looks like, for he's certainly charging for it.

Archived