Have a great weekend forum!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey hope everyone has a good weekend !

i see my name all over a couple tread topics-- I'd like to encourage all of you to make your own opionions. I have done nothing wrong and I'm not reacting or responding nor paying it any mind or attention. I've been around for a very long time and there's not one negative thing anyone can say about me. Other than I'm a beefy sex god. When you repetively cry wolf or the British are coming-- people are eventually just going to stop listening.

There's ALOT more to the story of New Orleans-- but I'm not one for public anything. Just compare notes and reviews, look from the outside in and then properly make your judgment of me.

Longevity and a blessed weekend to everyone.

Hey hope everyone has a good weekend !

i see my name all over a couple tread topics-- I'd like to encourage all of you to make your own opionions. I have done nothing wrong and I'm not reacting or responding nor paying it any mind or attention. I've been around for a very long time and there's not one negative thing anyone can say about me. Other than I'm a beefy sex god. When you repetively cry wolf or the British are coming-- people are eventually just going to stop listening.

There's ALOT more to the story of New Orleans-- but I'm not one for public anything. Just compare notes and reviews, look from the outside in and then properly make your judgment of me.

Longevity and a blessed weekend to everyone.

TMI and sounds defensive. Take it private.

Archived