411 on Omer?

Curlyguynyc
This topic is 1910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

Just met up with Omer last week when he was here in Boston. Only okay massage--got progressively better towards the end as he increased the pressure the way I like it, but he doesn't have the skills of someone who's truly good at this. However something that I've read about but has never happened to me before happened: he asked me if I wanted 'extra services' for almost twice the price. Despite my saying no thanks to this, the massage ended with several things which would've been deemed 'extra'. He does have a great body --wouldn't repeat though.

• 2 weeks later...

Had dinner with him once, was surprised to see his photos when I clicked through as I hadn't known about his profession. As stated above, very arrogant and working through some serious internalized homophobia. Wouldn't pay to be one-on-one with him in close quarters based on the vibe I left with that night.

• 10 months later...
"disappointing experience with him"

"nothing exciting at all"

"okay massage"

"wouldn't repeat"

"very arrogant"

All in the last 18 months. What more do you need to know?

just wanted to see if anyone had a recent experience that was mind blowing amazing.. LOL. to your point and the rest, will be passing.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...