Gendarmerie spa in LA? 411?

Westcoaster
This topic is 1767 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went once. It's a nice clean place, nothing super special though they do try with little extras (cucumber water, polite reception staff).

I got a cute skinny twink boy for massage - NOT my usual fare. To be honest I don't remember much detail. Wasnt bad, wasn't great.

Nothing extra.

My apologies, I had this place confused with another. I have gone to Kendon here and been very happy. Kind of a bit of a quirky place with aspirations of being upscale. The massage rooms are in the converted garage in the back - and while there's nothing wrong with them - they didn't seem to receive the benefit of the remodel that must have been done on the main house. Nonetheless, it's nice - I've gone several times.

• 2 months later...
325px-Gendarmerie_BMW_R1100RT.jpg

A gendarmerie or gendarmery (/dʒɛnˈdɑːrməri/ or /ʒɑːnˈdɑːrməri/) is a military component with jurisdiction in civil law enforcement.

I have the very strong impression that in france, it's the common term for "police station", or at least it was 40 years ago when I lived there for an academic year.

It's true that it comes from "Gens d'armes" - or men-at-arms, but a german professor I had really tried to impress on me that I couldn't always translate idioms word-for-word.

(Vincenz Panny, who had the odd job of directing plays in concentration camps because he was opposed to the Nazi's and that's what they did with him in revenge).

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm going to try this place out next week, daytime. If you have a recommendation for a massage therapists here, would you PM me? Extras would be fun but their 2 main massage guys look straight to me...

Sam

please keep us posted

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...