411 on thecouple

oboeadam
This topic is 1815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.com/thecouple

Anyone have experience with this (incredibly hot looking) duo? I did my due diligence and searched the forum and saw one person who stated he had a great experience, but was looking to see if anyone else can speak to their experiences as well!

The way they advertise themselves as nice, passionate guys with a kissing ++ indication is a definite plus for me, as feeling comfortable is important and I LOVE to kiss. Any info would be appreciated!

I saw them in LA a couple weeks ago. Very warm, nice guys. One was more into than the other. Not a lot of kissing or sucking me, which I had requested. I'd give them a B.

That's pretty huge for me, the kissing part. I'm also very curious as to which one was more into it than the other. I PM'd you, so I hope you'll give more information.

• 1 year later...

Just spent the past couple hours with them (review forthcoming) and can vouch for these gents. Super sexy each in their own way and they compliment each other offering their own style but working seamlessly together in the moment. They were better than I could've imagined or hoped for. What a night! I'm spent and will sleep like a baby!

There are about 80 private pics. Read their profile description carefully. Begin a dialog with them via text and they will grant access once they sense your sincerity. No exaggeration when I say that these two are respectful, kind and honorable (and sexy as hell). They are careful with their image and privacy. Spend time with them and you'll understand why. They ARE the real deal.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest MikeThomas
Yes. True. May not reunite ever again but you never know. I’ve been with one of them in the past couple weeks as a single.

and?? ;-)

They work well as a couple. REALLY well. I am closer (now) to one and more as a good friend. Dynamic change. Love him and care for him in a different way. Good experience but will not repeat as the friends aspect is more prevalent and energy has shifted for us both.