411 BrazilianMasseur LA

doublebarrelale
This topic is 2422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had one session with him. Nice guy. Sweet. I do this all the time: from their pics I construct an overall expectation - and most of his pix made me think big, rugged, in charge, masculine manly man.

When I met him he's much more a cute, sweet boy. Very pleasant. Very much wanting to give a massage that had a connection. Massage was defintlely better than average and worth his price. But. No extras of any sort.

I had one session with him. Nice guy. Sweet. I do this all the time: from their pics I construct an overall expectation - and most of his pix made me think big, rugged, in charge, masculine manly man.

When I met him he's much more a cute, sweet boy. Very pleasant. Very much wanting to give a massage that had a connection. Massage was defintlely better than average and worth his price. But. No extras of any sort.

What a shame about no extras...

• 11 months later...

Archived