411 Israeli Military on a4a in San Diego

tennisjock
This topic is 2481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seems like he used to be rather selective..wonder if age and the economy have caught up to him. I see a pic of a guy in a jock and or private pics on massagem4m like this one has.... all out there and flopping thick veiny yummy cock on his thighs or laying on his stomach with legs spread and the goods and bits winking at the camera I would surmise that a erotic or at least a bj or play would not be out of the question.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've gone to him twice. Once a few years ago and he said it would be sensual but basically we were both naked and there was no MT or happy ending. I decided to give him another try a couple months ago and it was a bit more sensual.... he was nude and his dick touched me a lot. There was a HE and at that point MT, but he never got hard. I tried to book him a 3rd time and he went way up in price so I decided it wasn't worth it. Too hard figuring out what I am paying for. Also for the people talking about the weight comments, he is on Grindr and he puts he isn't interested in fatties, so there is your answer... he only wants guys in shape.

Archived