411 on Diego In SF

curiousmostly
This topic is 2421 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any experience with him? Thinking about setting something up when I'm in town. http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/diegostronghand.shtml

Yes, I saw him recently when I was in SF. While he is tall and in shape, I don't think those are his pics, or they aren't current. However, he is attractive, and is very nice and courteous. He says his massage is sensual and erotic, and it is, with the caveat that he will not touch your private areas (except your balls). He allows mutual touching, but only through his underwear, no direct contact. He is strong and gives a deep massage. Overall, I would say the experience was ok, but I would not repeat.

Yes, I saw him recently when I was in SF. While he is tall and in shape, I don't think those are his pics, or they aren't current. However, he is attractive, and is very nice and courteous. He says his massage is sensual and erotic, and it is, with the caveat that he will not touch your private areas (except your balls). He allows mutual touching, but only through his underwear, no direct contact. He is strong and gives a deep massage. Overall, I would say the experience was ok, but I would not repeat.

so no ending??

• 1 year later...

Archived