Muscle Tony in San Diego CA 411

Italiano
This topic is 1923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have NOT been with the guy but I have certainly been tempted a number of times. I tend to hire guys who advertise as versatile or versatile tops NOT simply tops. Here is what I do know about him: 1.) he has been advertising in San Diego for a number of years, 2.) I would guess that he is older than 32 but can't prove that, 3.) at one time he did a couple of bareback dvd's. He is still on my ? list. Good luck.

• 1 year later...
Tony is an extremely handsome man in those pictures. especially the one in the grey sweater...handsome! those pics have been around for a few years though so he either looks the same and is aging well or he needs to update them

Those pics are over ten years old. I hired him in 20012 and they were dated at that point. He was fine, but wouldn't repeat.

I have NOT been with the guy but I have certainly been tempted a number of times. I tend to hire guys who advertise as versatile or versatile tops NOT simply tops. Here is what I do know about him: 1.) he has been advertising in San Diego for a number of years, 2.) I would guess that he is older than 32 but can't prove that, 3.) at one time he did a couple of bareback dvd's. He is still on my ? list. Good luck.

Yes, I hired him. He could get hard and looked nothing like his picture. He then contacted me after the deed. Guy seems very needy. I won't hire him again.

• 11 months later...
Anyone hired him in the past year? His ad now has some pretty hot pics uploaded July 2018 (but no idea how old they actually are). Sounds from above reviews like a hard pass, but his ad makes him look great. Sounds like a case of "buyer beware"!

I have not hired him within the last year, but at least one of those pics that were posted in 2018 are dups of ones he posted in 2015 and others were used in his ads back when I hired him in 2012. For example, semi-private pic #2 where he is floating in a pool was posted on July 14, 2018. The same pic is public pic 26 (34 if you unlock the privates) and it was posted on December 18, 2015. Operating off memory, he was using private pics #3 and #5 when I hired him in 2012. Public pics #3 (#11 if you unlocked the privates), #4, #5 and #6 (jeans shorts in 2018? seriously?) were all posted in July 2018 and were old when I hired him in 2012. Likewise #12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 25,