411 on Jack Riley

manderville
This topic is 1938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I spent some time with him, he was very kind, and was great at getting past that initial awkward shyness. Had an amazing time, and he has a beautiful cock! Definitely rebooking him!

That is good because I'm the king of awkward shyness. Does he really have the Irish accent?

Yes, he does and it IS charming. Especially the choice of words "mate" for pal, "grand" (as in "jack, would you like some water" - "yes that would be grand!"). He has a bit of a musky taste which is NOT to my liking but I know is to most men. He's a great top, great kisser, great oralist and cuddler and very friendly. My only complaint is well, he needs to definitely clip his toenails more often. I will admit that is one thing that REALLY grosses me out. But I know that I am weird in some of my hygiene hangups.

Thank you. That is the kind of descriptive review that I so appreciate. I love musky.. and I don't care much about toe hygiene, so this is excellent news to me. If he's a good kisser and has that nice, tall, lean, dancer's physique... I think this guy might be my ideal overnight. (so you watch.. by December he's going to retire.. that's just my luck, LOL)

Jack is very Irish, but of Northern Ireland. Great accent but has been state side for years.

He is a great guy, an excellent dinner companion. I have had Jack for both short appointments and overnights.

He has a regular job, so if anything scheduling him, especially short notice and weekends are very tough, so you need to plan ahead, not that you can't try just don't be surprised if he is unavailable. I do love his voice.

Thank you. That is the kind of descriptive review that I so appreciate. I love musky.. and I don't care much about toe hygiene, so this is excellent news to me. If he's a good kisser and has that nice, tall, lean, dancer's physique... I think this guy might be my ideal overnight. (so you watch.. by December he's going to retire.. that's just my luck, LOL)

I think you will like him for overnight. Other reviews have remarked how charming he is. Certainly intelligence and a sharp wit. Let me know how it turns out.

• 5 months later...
Yes, he does and it IS charming. Especially the choice of words "mate" for pal, "grand" (as in "jack, would you like some water" - "yes that would be grand!"). He has a bit of a musky taste which is NOT to my liking but I know is to most men. He's a great top, great kisser, great oralist and cuddler and very friendly. My only complaint is well, he needs to definitely clip his toenails more often. I will admit that is one thing that REALLY grosses me out. But I know that I am weird in some of my hygiene hangups.

You should’ve treated him to a nice pedicure!

• 11 months later...