Mark in NYC

JRTravel
This topic is 2834 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He been asked about before, sadly with no experience response. If you Google his number, he comes up on all the uber legit sites including e-physician and zocdoc. So likely strict therapeutic massage.

I'd say so too, and you have to respect his selection of pics that says "I am hot and sexy but don't expect what you shouldn't expect." Way too many guys post way too suggestive pics that send mixed signals and probably result in all kinds of awkward situations. His rate is also very consistent with that overall vibe.

If I lived in NYC (or if I visit) I would probably try his massage. He seems strong enough to deliver with relative ease the kind of pressure I need to take out the knots that tend to appear after I overdo it in the gym.

I've tried several times to contact him via text but he never responds. I've even asked for his availability over several weeks, with no response. LMK if he responds to you. He was inquired about before on a previous thread, and many said he was strictly therapeutic, which is what I was looking for. Alas, no luck getting in touch with him.

Archived