Men's volleyball

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

oh. My. Fucking. GOD! If even one of those balls hit my arm it would snap. I'm pretty strong and have good muscle tone. They have the look of horror and pain in their face as they recover from a set and a spike. Shit looks more like punch dodge ball.

USA making an impressive come back. I bet the other teams inside the locker rooms slamming their heads in doors to prepare for the next set.

Yes, but you're a friendly giant, you'd never push people to the sand just to hit the ball.

I hope not when we played dodge ball in school I was a moving target I stood against the furthest wall screaming because I used to beast on everyone during Red Rover, they got their revenge in dodge ball. I can shoot, catch and throw a basketball not a dodge ball

I just posted this in the Olymlics thread, but it bears repeating:

Men's indoor volleyball. US team.

Aaron Russell.

I'm in love.

That is all.

Yes, Seeing him gives me a boner. He is so damn handsome and sexy. Wanna give him bj. He grew up in my area. Girls fucked by him are so lucky. I wish I were a pretty girl So I could seduce him.

I'd let the whole men's volleyball team fuck me, as rough as they want. Spike, serve and set me up boyyyyssss. I'm usually not the one to say this, but something about a man whose not afraid to get hurt or dirty really turns me on. I hope they bring their whips and chains.

I'd let the whole men's volleyball team fuck me, as rough as they want. Spike, serve and set me up boyyyyssss. I'm usually not the one to say this, but something about a man whose not afraid to get hurt or dirty really turns me on. I hope they bring their whips and chains.

Set it up & sell tickets - you'd clean up. Well you'd have to afterwards!!

Keep talking dirty, @Brian Kevin!

I got your FB message I said a naughty word on Facebook on my birthday and got silenced for 30 days-- so I can't reply I've been meaning to let you know stud!

Squeal like a pig & howl like a banshee!!

Break windows with my moans and groans. Let's get the men's gymnastics team envolved too. That's where the real muscle is.

That gives a whole new meaning to taking one for the time! I think you're gonna need a couple of us sluts to join you, open wide & accommodate all those fine gentlemen!!

I'm a very sharing and giving person but I'm gonna need you to find your own orgy lol just kidding there's plenty to share my friend ;)

I got your FB message I said a naughty word on Facebook on my birthday and got silenced for 30 days

Lol, you keep calling me stud, stud. You've let me know now so that's cool. I hate the way some of these sites have complete sense of humour failures. It's great to hear from you whenever you have the chance to say something.

Archived