Thoughts on these two in Chicago

chgobrt
This topic is 2360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen both of them. I saw Jeremiah first in 2009 when he was in Miami and he set th standard for me for a long time. Have seen him in various places since then, most recently last year, and it wasn't as good, but he may have just been having an off day. EuroAdam was a wow for me and did a great job on the massage and the connectivity all the way through. PM for other details. I would generally agree with the assessment in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any information or experience with either of the following currently in Chicago:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jeremiah.shtml

Seem to think that both have been here before but can;t find any good info on them.

Thanks guys.

I saw Jeremiah again while he was visiting DC. For me yesterday, he was just what the Dr. ordered. He asked if I had any particular issues. I told him that I was just looking for relaxation this time (on previous sessions, I had particular things that I wanted him to work on) and he delivered. Other than the fact that I find him sexy as hell, what I like about him is that he is not afraid to touch you anywhere and that happens throughout the entire session...not just at the end. Full body massage from start to finish.

• 10 months later...
Guest InthePines
The responses on Jeremiah are interesting. I met with him a few years ago when he was visiting Denver. Nice enough guy if a bit distant and a good massage, but he was not interactive at all with me. He remained clothed and there was no HE. Maybe I wasn't his type.

I've tried twice when he was visiting on two separate occasions to set an appointment with Jeremiah and with no luck. His reviews on MF go back over ten years, which to me sort of says he's been doing this way too long to give a shit anymore.

• 3 months later...