Mike in Hollywood

braintser
This topic is 2686 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His massage leaves a lot to be desired but it is sensual and nude and he is cute. He uses his elbow a lot and that was the major problem I had with him. I would see him again just for the sensual part but I'd have to tell him to skip the elbow.

Decent Massage. Slightly Sensual. I asked about the ending before the massage and he was agreeable. Then at the end he stopped and said, "go ahead and finish yourself off" and he abruptly went to the bathroom.

So...

that's fine, but when he wonders why he didn't get a tip, tell him you paid it to yourself.

• 4 months later...

I just want to put in a good word for Mike here. My first time for 60 was sensual but then had to finish myself, which i always decline to do.

But... we bonded and had a nice time so I tried him again about a month later for 90 and it was AMAZING. Not sure if you have to do 90 to get him to HElp out but maybe thats the difference. Anyway, I will be going back for sure.

Archived