Article in the B.A.R. Featuring Yours Truly

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This⬇️ 1000+

There are several countries that have now passed laws that have decriminalized sex work, and many other countries and state jurisdictions are thinking about passing relevant similar laws," they said. "The reality is that sex work has always existed, and will always exist. Progressive societies will need to make decisions that create the best environment for the development of a professional, respectable, and responsible sex industry.

And of course, this is the Lance we all have come to know and love:

"There are many for who it's a short term answer but for some of us this is our career, passion, and the source of enormous joy," he said. "We have a gift for connection and intimacy and the relationships we build with our clients are one part therapist, one part lover, and one part friend."

Check out this article about the new website dedicated to male sex-workers.

Thanks, @Lance_Navarro , it's in my queue.

(Ed) I've now read the article, and agree with its premises. I had seen an Australian university site on sex work, and DavidSF had written an article on it. Not sure if it is the same one mentioned in the article. I had promised to send a link to someone in the US but have not yet done that. Must get off my arse and do what I said I would.

Archived