Danny from Miami

adventurous old guy
This topic is 2768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be in Qebec this week.

What to say, what not to say? What to believe, what not to believe? Still in a state of truth and false. Confused.

Was traveling from Tennessee to Carolina. I was driving in middle of night. It was moonless night. Just the stars above. Wind was howling like mad wolves howling in packs. The road was covered with trees on both sides. Suddenly in middle of my driving someone asked me for a lift.

I was driving with the person on passenger seat. After a few moment I found myself to be in passenger seat and the person driving. As I turned to look at him, I was shocked. It was headless person. I heard giggling sound from back seat. Suddenly, after few moment I found myself driving and the person in passenger seat. No idea when the seat exchange was taking place.

This continued for next 30 mins. I was driving and suddenly found myself swerving on the shoulder and I stopped my car. Rubbed my eyes and Lo , there was no one in my car. Except in the passenger seat a white kerchief wS placed and in it was written: welcome to the world of deads.

Think before gouging lifts. Still the memory sets chills running across my spine.

Happy Halloween !!!

Archived