TimK---young bodybuilder

Guest RexB
This topic is 1247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's a thread about him that I'm importing from The Gallery: http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/young-bodybuilder-tim-k.112646/

A few of us are working on getting Tim to come to NYC. If you're interested in meeting him please PM me to add your name to the list of those who might be likely clients. Thanks.

sorry im on the west coast :( i wish you all luck :D and i shall be gnawing on my own liver in the corner :p

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Very sad, if true. He got quite a bunch of chatter four years ago and, in his videos, appeared very earnest and sincere. I think he also dabbled in the private meeting thing back then, but seemed to have quickly retreated from it.

Edited by azdr0710

Guest Justin7402

Very sad, if true. He got quite a bunch of chatter four years ago and, in his videos, appeared very earnest and sincere. I think he also dabbled in the private meeting thing back then, but seemed to have quickly retreated from it.

Looks to be true, there's a link to an obituary on the reddit post. Always sad when we lose someone especially so young.