Nuru in NYC

DirtyHarry
This topic is 2828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Is nuru the same as lomi lomi.... I once asked about lomi lomi because it was in a massuers profile but he didn't know what it was. I thought it was lots of body to body contact and isn't that what nuru is?

Nuru is performed naked where the therapist uses his entire body to massage you, whereas Lomi Lomi is done mostly with hands, forearms, elbows and even feet. Nuru is supposedly the more erotic choice for obvious reasons. It has been a while since I did pro massages, so things may have changed or morphed. :)

Nuru is performed naked where the therapist uses his entire body to massage you, whereas Lomi Lomi is done mostly with hands, forearms, elbows and even feet. Nuru is supposedly the more erotic choice for obvious reasons. It has been a while since I did pro massages, so things may have changed or morphed. :)

Nope...nothing changed. "Nuru" is an intimate session of the masseur using his entire naked body sliding against yours to "massage" you....obviously as erotic without being actually defined as SEX that you're going to get. Although at that point, most anything is negotiable for tips.

Archived