Mario from LA -- any 411

dcbbvers
This topic is 2829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired him once based on a previous thread here where someone attested that his photos were accurate and that they enjoyed their time with him. I will also attest that the photos are accurate. If he's your type, you will find him incredibly sexy. My session with him lasted much, much less than the scheduled length of time, though, so I haven't hired him again when he's visited my area even though I enjoyed the 10 or 15 minutes I spent with him.

I hired him once based on a previous thread here where someone attested that his photos were accurate and that they enjoyed their time with him. I will also attest that the photos are accurate. If he's your type, you will find him incredibly sexy. My session with him lasted much, much less than the scheduled length of time, though, so I haven't hired him again when he's visited my area even though I enjoyed the 10 or 15 minutes I spent with him.

Same experience...Would not repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

I hired him. Was very disappointed. Nice body and that's about it. He's as boring as his photos. Can he even crack a smile? Show some energy?

His technique is..... Well he doesn't have technique. Not trained at all (except trained at working out at the gym). He used lotion... Like store bought Suave lotion, no Oils.

No communication thru out the massage... I mean Rub Down.

Every time I see his profile I cringe and think why did I waste my time and money. I don't even think he speaks English... he didn't speak it to me... or speak to me at all from what I remember. I will now try to push that memory out of my head...

Never again, keep looking...

Archived