PRMiguel

slimdude2
This topic is 1675 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
While I find him very hot, I heard he is a bit of a 'wham bam thank you m'am' type of guy who throws you out when he's done fucking. Is that true?

I hate paying 300 for a 20 minute session, no matter how HOT it is ...

I have to say that the 3 times I went to him it was over after 30/40 minutes. But that's because each time I came too soon...:)

He is not the "let's cuddle after sex" kind of guy (neither am I honestly, especially in a situation with a fucking buddy, paying or not), but in no way I felt he was pushing me to leave. He always even offers me to shower.

That half hour has always been very intense and passionate. He kisses, sucks and pays attention to the things I like done. He likes to be in charge and dominate the session. He has the tendency to wanting to fuck you, but I always tells him to wait for more making out. The problem is that the way he fucks, I have not been able to hold on.....

And, by the way, he is more than 30% cheaper of the regular fees you mention :cool:

I have to say that the 3 times I went to him it was over after 30/40 minutes. But that's because each time I came too soon...:)

He is not the "let's cuddle after sex" kind of guy (neither am I honestly, especially in a situation with a fucking buddy, paying or not), but in no way I felt he was pushing me to leave. He always even offers me to shower.

That half hour has always been very intense and passionate. He kisses, sucks and pays attention to the things I like done. He likes to be in charge and dominate the session. He has the tendency to wanting to fuck you, but I always tells him to wait for more making out. The problem is that the way he fucks, I have not been able to hold on.....

And, by the way, he is more than 30% cheaper of the regular fees you mention :cool:

Interesting! Thank you for this information, I appreciate it.