Bourbon Pub New Orleans

JayNY
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

2 years ago, I went to New Orleans for a week. I remembered going to a Bar in the French Quarter, where they were doing a stripper contest. It was either Bourbon Pub or OZ, I don't recalled. I had a great time there, talked to a couple of strippers from Houston who came to New Orleans for two days to work. I asked them about doing a PS, and they told me yes. I ended up hiring both boys for my first duo one hour PS (bargain special duo rate). Two big muscular green eyes blonde straight dudes from Houston, extremely attractive. Great guys, they were amazing.

I have got to make another trip to New Orleans again soon.

Bourbon Pub and OZ still there in New Orleans?

Might have been Corner Pocket where you attended the strip contest; however, Oz and/or Bourbon Street Pub may have had strippers on event weekends.

It might be, I was really drunk that night, I was going from one gay bar to the next in the gay section of the French Quarter. I just remebered stumbling into a gay bar in the French Quarter, where dancers were dancing, and there was some sort of competition on stage for best body. I just recalled tipping several dancers, and then we started talking. After talking for at least one hour, we made plans to meet later in my hotel room. Also, there was no ladance area in the bar. So, if you wanted a lapdance, you had to hire the guy for a PS .

just wanted to add that JayNY uses the term "PS" often here on the board for "private show"....in case anybody wonders what he means

Jay uses it to mean a meetup outside of the venue. Traditionally in NYC and today in SF, a private show meant getting it on somewhere in the back of the theater. I figured out that when referring to Montreal, Jay distinguished between a lapdance and a private show meaning on site vs. off site. This purely in the interest of clarification.

It might be, I was really drunk that night, I was going from one gay bar to the next in the gay section of the French Quarter. I just remebered stumbling into a gay bar in the French Quarter, where dancers were dancing, and there was some sort of competition on stage for best body. I just recalled tipping several dancers, and then we started talking. After talking for at least one hour, we made plans to meet later in my hotel room. Also, there was no ladance area in the bar. So, if you wanted a lapdance, you had to hire the guy for a PS .

Hey Jay, did I ever properly thank you for recommending to me our young Montreal friend? I am so glad I met him.

Jay uses it to mean a meetup outside of the venue. Traditionally in NYC and today in SF, a private show meant getting it on somewhere in the back of the theater. I figured out that when referring to Montreal, Jay distinguished between a lapdance and a private show meaning on site vs. off site. This purely in the interest of clarification.

You got it Despardo, meeting the dancer outside the venue. It has nothing to do with the club. I'm just hiring the stripper to dance for me outside the club (perfectly legal).

Hey Jay, did I ever properly thank you for recommending to me our young Montreal friend? I am so glad I met him.

You did mate, sexyfrenchcanadian (aka Sam) is great. He's definetely on top of my list of guys to hang out with in Montreal. He's a beautiful man, both outside and inside. Yes, I plan on spending some quality time with him in Montreal soon. By the way, I love your review about Sam.

Archived